Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Export of composite images

Export of composite images 5 years 8 months ago #291

• JeffAnderson
Thank you for a wonderfully intuitive software package. Nothing else is so easy to get to a beautiful final product so quickly.

I just wanted to plug an option that would export the composite images you create in the diffusion workspace (for example anatomy plus streamlines). Using a screen capture program is time consuming to get stacks of image slices that are coregistered. If there were an option for dropping a stack of jpeg's or DICOM or nifti images with a colormap or anything digital it would be super helpful. That would allow you to store final product images that are rapidly viewable.

Can you run the program at the command line and obtain composite output images digitally?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Export of composite images 5 years 8 months ago #294

• fvichot
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Jeff,

Thank you for the kind comment.

There is currently no way to run medInria from the command line to output composite images directly, the only current solution is indeed screenshots.

We have plans to add python scripting to medInria eventually, but for the moment we're still at the stage where we are modifying the core of medInria to pave the way for this, so it's still many months away.

In the meantime, you might have some success with a tool like Sikuli to script medInria : www.sikuli.org/ .

I hope that helped, thank you for the feedback !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds