Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DTI Model Estimation seems empy

DTI Model Estimation seems empy 3 years 4 days ago #881

• remipatriat
Hello all,

I am new to medinria and I am trying to generate a figure with I view my DTI tensor as ellipsoids.
I watched a tutorial on youtube () and followed
what was shown to me. However, once I create my tensor model, the tensor visualization does not
appear automatically as it does in the video.

I do see that a tensor file is created but it seems to be blank. I have tried changing the opacity of the
tensor layer but nothing changes. I see a message at the bottom that says the operation succeeded.
I played with the resolution, scale and the x10^ settings but it did not do anything. I also tried to
do it with Automatic brain extraction turned off for the same result.

I am wondering if my gradient file is a format that the program does not like.

Here is more information:
1/ I am using the software locally on a macbook pro (1 year old)
2/ I downloaded the software yesterday from the home page (so it should be the latest version)
3/ I am using 7T data
4/ I have my data in fsl format (.nii.gz + .bvec + .bval files)
5/ I have 1.5iso resolution

I have tried running it using, human and monkey data. I have also tried using topup and eddy current corrected
data.

Any help would be great!

Thank you very much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DTI Model Estimation seems empy 3 years 1 day ago #882

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello,

This sounds weird, it might be coming from the sequence you are using or a wrong input. Here are a few things you can do:

- check if you have only one or several b-values. The current version of medinria is a bit outdated with regards to new sequences of acquisitions and does not support multi-shell right now (we are working on this though)
- if you don't mind, you can send us an anonymized version of your data (by email as a private link of course) so that we can try on our side if there is not a bug in medinria visualization

Hope this helps
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds