Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Model estimation and DTI acting

Model estimation and DTI acting 3 years 11 months ago #847

• amirameri83
Hi there

I am a new user and trying to work with Medinria. I followed a tutorial for importing data into Medinria.
But it doesn't work in my case. I have a DICOMDIR file which I imported it from brows>PACS/CD>open and then I imported the anatomical planes which had the most slices in each plane.
In diffusion I asked for the model and it showed all 3 planes with slices, but the Model estimation, Diffusion Scalar Maps and tractography are all turned off and I can not do anything more.
I would appreciate if you help me in this case.
I should add this point that my DICOM file is not an MRI file of the brain and it is from the knee.

Regards
Amir
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Model estimation and DTI acting 3 years 11 months ago #848

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I am not sure what you are seeing but here is something that could help you. In fact, the DICOM conversion in medInria may have problems with diffusion images. What I can suggest you to do is to use an external DICOM converter (from my experience dcm2nii works very well). It will produce a nifti file and a bvec file for your diffusion images that you can use in the diffusion workspace of medInria directly.

Don't hesitate if it still doesn't work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds