Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: failed plugins

failed plugins 6 years 9 months ago #152

• fabian
Hi All,

I am running MedInria 2.0.1 on OS X 10.8.2. When I try to import a set of .dcm files the process stops and MedInria crashes. Furthermore, the following plugins fails to load.

Unable to load - The file '/Applications/medInria.app/Contents/PlugIns/sqldrivers' is not a valid Qt plugin.
Unable to load - The file '/Applications/medInria.app/Contents/PlugIns/libqtdcmDataSourcePlugin.dylib' is not a valid Qt plugin.
Unable to load - The file '/Applications/medInria.app/Contents/PlugIns/libitkDCMTKDataImageReaderPlugin.dylib' is not a valid Qt plugin.
Unable to load - The file '/Applications/medInria.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats' is not a valid Qt plugin.

Creating a database on OS X 10.7.5 works well, and when I copy this database into my database folder on the machine running 10.8.2 I am able to use the database without problems. I suspect that the failed "ibqtdcmDataSourcePlugin" is causing the trouble in my attempts to import dicom files.

Any way of getting the plugins to work?

Kindly,

fabian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: failed plugins 6 years 9 months ago #156

• smedina
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Fabian,

We also observed this problem on Mountain Lion for the DICOM import. We are working on it and hope to provide a fixed version soon.

Do not hesitate to subscribe to the medinria-announce mailing list to get to know when it will be released.

Re: failed plugins 6 years 9 months ago #163

• Ryan T Johnson
I would like to echo the original post. Same exact problem, same exact software versions.
I look forward to a fix for medinria.

Re: failed plugins 6 years 9 months ago #166

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi everyone,

We have now found a solution to this problem, which was caused by some libraries which had disappeared from Mountain Lion. A new version of medInria for Mac (2.0.1-1) is now available here, that should solve this problem.

Hope this helps
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ocommowick.

Re: failed plugins 6 years 9 months ago #169

• fabian
This is what I call user feedback! Big up to the medinria team!

Re: failed plugins 6 years 1 month ago #222

• Viertann
Hey there,
I just installed med.inria for DTI processing. There was no Problem to import Dicom files to the database, but as soon as I want to visualize them med.inria crashes, giving an Error log with Error 126 saying, that the asked module could not be found. I installed it on a Windows 7 Professional N 64 bit Version. Can anyone imagine, what the problem could be and how i can solve it?

thanks

Re: failed plugins 6 years 2 weeks ago #229

• fvichot
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Viertann,

Sorry we took so long to respond. It's usually a good idea to start a new topic if you have a specific question.

We have released medInria 2.1.1 recently, have you tried it ?

If the problem persists, please open a new topic with the error you get, and I'll take a deeper look.

Thanks !

Re: failed plugins 6 years 2 weeks ago #230

• Viertann
Hello fvichot,
thanks for your answer. In the meanwhile I found out what the Problem was. I got an AMD graphic chip in my computer and the support of AMD for OpenGL is nearly not existent. I solved the Problem by installing an older driver version. But you can help me with another problem I posted in the diffusion workspace if thats ok for you.

Thanks

Re: failed plugins 6 years 2 weeks ago #232

• fvichot
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
I asked someone more knowledgeable than me in the diffusion part of medInria to reply to that other problem, hopefully he'll find time to do so soon :)

failed plugins 4 years 11 months ago #819

• kcjin
Dear,

I got the plugin error like this:
Unable to load *.dll - Cannot load library *.dll: The specfied module could not found..
Environment: MSVC2010, QT:4.8.4, all medinria-superproject was compiled by 64 debug mode.
Any comment would be greatl appreciated...

error.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds