Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not all buttons available in painting tool

Not all buttons available in painting tool 5 years 8 months ago #278

• cbertoglio
Dear all,

I've just download medInria and I realized that in the segmentation workspace, not all features indicated in the page

med.inria.fr/docs/41-doc-segmentation-configuration -> Painting ToolBox

are there, hence I cannot for example erease part of the mask, etc (see snapshot). I tried in MAC and Linux, and it's the same.

Could you please let me know what is exactly the problem?

Thanks, best,

Cristobal
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not all buttons available in painting tool 5 years 8 months ago #279

• fvichot
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

Actually, all features are still there, we just simplified the toolbox. To erase, you can use the right mouse button. We will need to update the documentation, I'll add it to our todo list.

Not all buttons available in painting tool 3 years 9 months ago #852

• joanatavares
Hello

I do not have all the Buttons for Segmentation... I do not have any way to save my mask.
Unbenannt.PNG

I am also having Problems with the Diffusion Workspace (also wrote a question in that Topic).

I have downloaded and installed medinria today. Is there a Problem or is it my inexperience? Could you help me please.

Not all buttons available in painting tool 3 years 9 months ago #854

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi,

We have simplified the segmentation toolbox in the latest versions of medinria. And one of them lead to the disappearance of the save button. In fact, once you start painting or using the magic wand, an image is automatically created in the non persistent database of medinria (called Segmented from ... in the database navigator) and is updated when you continue painting.

Once you are done segmenting, you can either use that non persistent volume in another workspace (eg diffusion), or export it to your system by right clicking on the Segmented from volume.

Hope this helps
Olivier
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds