Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Statistical Atlas of Canine Cardiac Fibres

Statistical Atlas of Canine Cardiac Fibres 2 years 9 months ago #886

• ahmadihu
Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for MedINRIA software and supplementary datasets. The explanation of one of your research projects ("Statistical Atlas of Canine Cardiac Fibers") is provided in the link below:

team.inria.fr/asclepios/data/statistical...nine-cardiac-fibres/

I have two questions related to this project:

First question:
In the mentioned above page, the statistical atlas is created using the Diffusion Tensor MRIs acquired by the Center for Cardiovascular Bioinformatics and there is a link to this database:

www.ccbm.jhu.edu/research/DTMRIDS.php

*** Unfortunately, this link does not work; could you please let me know how can I download it?

Second question:

Although the "Mean Fibres" can be downloaded, but there is no access to the fiber tracks of each subject. I'm working on registration of Fiber tracks. In my work, I'm going to deform an atlas fibers according to the fiber tracks of each subject. In this way, I want to use your "Mean Fibers" and deform it according to information of each subject (i.e., fiber tracks), and do my research based on your research project.

*** Could you please let me know if there is any possibility to get access to the results of fiber tracktography for each subject?

Thanks in advance for your consideration and help,
Deeeeeply looking forward to hearing from you,
With warmest regards,
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by ahmadihu.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Statistical Atlas of Canine Cardiac Fibres 2 years 9 months ago #887

• msermesant
  • Administrator
Hello,
*** Unfortunately, this link does not work; could you please let me know how can I download it?

the server seems down, but I don't know if the data is still somewhere at JHU (probably). I know the person in charge moved out of JHU.

there seems to be a copy of the data there:

cvrgrid.org/data/ex-vivo
*** Could you please let me know if there is any possibility to get access to the results of fiber tracktography for each subject?

you will need to re-run the tractography (hopefully it works in medInria) from the tensors, as I don't have the fibres stored here.

all the best for your project,

--

Maxime
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds