Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with DTI loading

Problem with DTI loading 3 years 5 months ago #863

• CessMaster
Hi everyone!

I have my DTI files, downloaded from The Human Connectome Project database, but medInria shows me an error (it cannot loading file). The files have nii.gz extension ("diff_3k.nii.gz") and are 3000b with respectively bvals and bvecs txt files.

Why medInria cannot loading these files?

Thanks everyone! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with DTI loading Human connectome 2 years 7 months ago #891

• bernardflorian
Hello,

I've the same problem concerning both data from
1/ the human connectome project - WU Minn (db.humanconnectome.org/app/template/Login.vm), the data's format is nii.gz

2/The representative template HCP-488, the data's format is .fib

It's impossible to import, vizualize and thus making some tractography with this templates.

How can i resolve this problem?

Best regards, respectfully.

Problem with DTI loading 2 years 7 months ago #892

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello to both of you,

I am not sure that you two have the same problem but rather something complementary. Could each of you tell me precisely which files from the HCP data you are trying to import (which subject number, preprocessed or not, DWI or DTI, or which atlas...) ?

I am surprised that these nifty files cannot be read but it might be coming from the fact that HCP files are huge. So I would like to be able to test on these exact datasets. Also, if you guys are running on linux or mac, could you start medinria from the console and copy paste here or as a private message the logs of the application in the console ?

For the .fib files, in medinria we have a specific file format for fibres that may be conflicting with what is really provided by HCP, I would need to look at those files too.

Thanks

Problem with DTI loading 2 years 7 months ago #893

• bernardflorian
Thank you ocommowick,

I'm trying to import the data from the human connectome project - WU Minn (available at db.humanconnectome.org/app/action/DownloadPackagesAction),from the MGH HCP adult diffusion team. They have released diffusion imaging and structural imaging data acquired from 35 young adults using the customized MGH Siemens 3T Connectome scanner, which has 300 mT/m maximum gradient strength for diffusion imaging. I've tried to download both "one subject", "five subject" and "all MGH data". I'm not succeed in open The processed and raw data in Medinria.

I'm trying to import too the representative template HCP 488 (available at http://dsi- studio.labsolver.org/download-images.)please find the files as following attachments.

Best regards

Problem with DTI loading 2 years 7 months ago #894

• bernardflorian
please find the log
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds