Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fiber bundling toolbox not shown in diffusion ws

Fiber bundling toolbox not shown in diffusion ws 3 years 9 months ago #850

• cvalencia
Hi everybody,

I would like to know how I can get the Fiber bundling toolbox in diffusion workspace, I estimated the model, I obtained the scalar maps and also I did the tractography, but now I want to isolate one bundle of optic radiation and for that puropose I created the ROI following the instructions of the documentation but I don't have the button to open it.

Could you please give me a hand?

Best Regards

Carolina
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fiber bundling toolbox not shown in diffusion ws 3 years 9 months ago #851

• joanatavares
Hello,

Same happened to me:
In Diffusion Workspace I only have model estimation,diffusion scalar maps and tractograpy. No Fiber bunddling Toolbox appears...

Moreover, in the Segmentation Workspace, I can not save the ROI I created in Segmentation because no tool for that appears in Segmentation (only clear mask).

I downloaded and installed the program today... Is there a Problem with this Version?

Thank you so much.

Fiber bundling toolbox not shown in diffusion ws 3 years 9 months ago #853

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello,

The first questions has in fact an easy answer. In fact, once you have tracked fibers, you have to switch to 3D visualization (right button in view settings tab) and select the tracts volume in the layers settings to see the fiber bundling toolbox. If that doesn't work, tell me.

As for the segmentation question, I will answer in your other post.

Hope this helps
Olivier
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds