Fork me on GitHub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cannot load multiple ROIs

Cannot load multiple ROIs 5 years 4 months ago #306

• pwright
I'm using Medinria 2.1.1 on Windows 7 64-bit
I'm trying to use multiple ROIs to define tracts in the Diffusion workspace. I have added my ROIs to the database. I drag one ROI into the ROI dropbox in the Fiber Bundling pane, then select ROI2 in the dropdown. When I drop my second ROI, it merely replaced the first. If I switch between ROIs using the dropdown, they all show the same thumbnail, but it is possible to change the AND / NOT / Null property of individual ROIs.
Is this a bug in the code or am I doing something wrong? I've tried both the 64- and 32-bit versions and get the same problem both times.
Any help appreciated.
Paul Wright

CSLB, University of Cambridge
csl.psychol.cam.ac.uk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot load multiple ROIs 5 years 4 months ago #310

• ocommowick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Paul,

As of now, the only way to account for multiple ROIs in tractography is to have one image with multiple labels in it. Drop it in the dropping box and you will have filtered your tractography, keeping by default only those fibers going through all labels. If you want to change the behavior of one of the labels, select the label in the ROI list box and check the behavior you want for it (NULL, NOT, AND). Do that for every label you want to modify.

This way to go is not perfect as it is and we're thinking to make it clearer to the user, so if you have any idea on the best way it would work for you, don't hesitate to post again here or on the user feedback list.

Hope this helps
Olivier

Cannot load multiple ROIs 5 years 4 months ago #311

• pwright
Thanks, Olivier. That makes it clearer. I've got it working now, although it took some hacking to get SPM to give me an integer image! :whistle:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds